Join us for The 2016 Rose Drive Open House and Basket Raffle.
Thursday, March 17th, 2016.
Thank you to all the families who have generously donated toward classroom raffle baskets! Baskets will be displayed in the MPR beginning at 5PM.
Raffle Tickets $1 each, 12 for $10, or 25 for $20
Raffle begins at 6:15PM
Help Raise Funds for the Rose Drive PTA.
Wednesday, March 9th, 2016
11:00AM – 9:00PM
At this Pick Up Stix location:
187 East Yorba Linda Blvd
Placentia, CA 92870
Pick Up Stix Restaurants will donate 20% of sales to support Rose Drive Elementary PTA. Fundraiser will only be at participating locations listed on this flyer. Please bring in this flyer for verification.
Thank you for your support.
*Updated January 2016
PTA Calendar 2015-2016v7 PDF
*Be sure to select Rose Drive during the registration process in order for Rose Drive to receive $5 of your registration fee.
- Online registration is open now, go to reach4pylusd.org and click on the 2016 ShamRock ‘n Run tab. This is the only way to donate $5.00 of your registration to the school of your choice. This is not an additional charge to your registration fee, REACH donates this money to the school from our proceeds. There will be a dropdown menu where you will choose your school. Registration includes run t shirt.
- Our event is a 5K timed certified run and a 2K fun run/walk
- We have a professional DJ, entertainment, free pancake breakfast for all 2K participants (if not registered you can still order more for $3.00. 5K runners are admitted into the Leprechaun Lounge with free food tastings from many local restaurants.
- There is a business expo and really fun kids zone with face painting, Home Depot Craft station and fun games.
- Proceeds from this event pay for the district wide Middle School Track meet, this year held at Yorba Linda High School. Middle Schoolers get a feel for competing under the big lights of a High School Stadium. Again with professional DJ, and concession stand.
- This is a great family friendly event, we start early Sunday, March 6 but are generally done by noon.
*Updated Sep 22nd.
PTA Calendar 2015-2016v5 PDF
Association Meeting Agenda – Tuesday September 22
7PM – 8PM
Dear Parents and Teachers,
Welcome to Rose Drive Elementary School’s 2015-2016 school year! I hope you had a wonderful summer.
My name is Natalie (“Jamy”) Holguin, and I will be serving my first year as your PTA president. I have two sons that attend Rose Drive and a daughter at Yorba Linda Middle School. I am so lucky to be part of a fantastic school with great parents, remarkable teachers, and wonderful students.
This letter is to invite all parents, students, family members and staff to JOIN OUR PTA (Parent Teacher Association) and support the many things that the PTA does for Rose Drive Elementary School. Attached is our membership envelope; please turn in your envelope and dues when returning all of your first-day packet paperwork. Dues are $10.00 per person. All family members can join the PTA, including students and grandparents. Please make checks payable to Rose Drive PTA. Attendance at meetings is not required to be a member of PTA.
Rose Drive PTA is committed to providing exceptional programs that benefit all of our students. Below is a list of some of the fantastic programs PTA has been able to provide over the last few years. With your support, we hope to continue providing these invaluable programs for years to come.
Google Chrome Books/Carts
Ticket to Read
FIBO Art Program
Field Trip Transportation
Rose Drive PTA’s biggest fundraiser of the year is our Jog-A-Thon. Jog-A-Thon packets will go home on September 14th, so please remember the wonderful programs that your donations support. Our financial goal this year is $35,000 and 100% student participation.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me. My e-mail address is email@example.com. Visit our website at www.rosedrivepta.org or “Like” us on Facebook – Rose Drive PTA for up to date information on all PTA activities and events!
Nathalie J. Holguin
Rose Drive Elementary PTA